- Inactive adults are 2x more likely to be at risk for heart disease
- One heart attack occurs in Canada every 7 minutes
- 17% of Canadians with high blood pressure are unaware of their condition
- At age 40, the lifetime risk of cardiovascular disease is 49% in men, and 32% in women
- Cardiovascular disease accounts for one-third of all deaths in people over 35
- Nine in 10 Canadians (90%) have at least one risk factor for heart disease or stroke
heart issues are preventable
Want to learn more about protecting your own health or the health of your loved ones? Contact us.